Tadalis relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Tadalafil under the name of Cialis is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
Tadalis (Tadalafil) is a powerful and effective treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Containing the exact same active ingredient as found in Cialis, Tadalis offers a cost-saving alternative to the costly brand counterpart. Order Tadalis today and enjoy enhanced sexual performance and fail-proof erection when sexually aroused!
Tadalis may also be marketed as: Tadalafil, Generic Cialis, Tadalis SX
*Tadalis® is manufactured by Adjanta Pharma
In our Drugstore On-line you can Buy Tadalis no prescription needed shipping worldwide. Our Drugstore sells high-quality medicines at prices manufacturers. Before Buy Tadalis consult with your doctor. Read the instructions for use Tadalis to avoid overdose of the medications and get rid of side effects. If you have any questions on the use of Tadalis - you can use fotmoy feedback and our experts will answer you all your questions.
CHOOSE DOSAGE of Tadalis
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|10pills||US$ 59.00||US$ 5.90|
|30pills||US$ 79.00||US$ 2.63||US$ 98.00|
|60pills||US$ 144.00||US$ 2.40||US$ 210.00|
|90pills||US$ 199.00||US$ 2.21||US$ 332.00|
|120pills||US$ 229.00||US$ 1.91||US$ 479.00|
|180pills||US$ 249.00||US$ 1.38||US$ 813.00|
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|10pills||US$ 69.00||US$ 6.90|
|30pills||US$ 97.00||US$ 3.23||US$ 110.00|
|60pills||US$ 188.00||US$ 3.13||US$ 226.00|
|90pills||US$ 265.00||US$ 2.94||US$ 356.00|
|120pills||US$ 307.00||US$ 2.56||US$ 521.00|
|180pills||US$ 335.00||US$ 1.86||US$ 907.00|
How to take
Take Tadalis exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Tadalafil can be taken with or without food.
Do not break or split the tablet. Swallow it whole. Tadalis is usually taken only once per day. Follow your doctor's instructions. For erectile dysfunction, take the medicine just before sexual activity but not more than once per day.
Tadalis can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Do not take Tadalis for erectile dysfunction if you are taking Adcirca or another medication for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Do not take Tadalis more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses. If you take the medication daily, take it at the same time each day. Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Tadalis: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of tadalafil. Stop using tadalafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- seizure (convulsions);
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Tadalis side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat;
- memory problems;
- diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- muscle pain, back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
To make sure you can safely take tadalafil, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a recent heart attack (within the past 90 days);
- a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
It is not clear whether Tadalis is the actual cause of vision loss. Stop using tadalafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
FDA pregnancy category B. Tadalis is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Before taking Tadalis, tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), tamsulosin (Flomax);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- HIV or AIDS medications such as darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), etravirine (Intelence), nevirapine (Viramune), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), and others; or
- seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Tadalis. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
If Tadalis is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
If you take Tadalis every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
In our Drugstore a large assortment of drugs at cheap prices. Here you can Buy Tadalis On-line no prescription needed with shipping worldwide. Our medication online is certified and we guarantee very high quality medications. You can also Buy Tadalis our partners. When you Buy Tadalis On-line you get a discount on future purchases. At Drugstore no prescription needed you can pay Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bitcoin. In order not to harm your health - you need to know the dosage of Tadalis before use. Store Tadalis at room temperature away from moisture and heat.